Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday November 11th

Hi y'all! Guess what today is?!?! BEA BEA DO DAY!! It's a Korean holiday where you give your friends, family, and boyfriends treats. Almost like Valientines day, but not so much about love. :) I haven't been on in a while so I'll start from the beginning. November 3rd (tuesday) was a pretty good day... School there was only a half day then the tutor. It felt so different with Hanna being gone :( Then I went home and watched TAKEN on tv. I love that movie! The last time I saw it I was at Jordan's house. Aw, good memories :D The next day I just slept. It sounds like hey brittany your lazy.. Your in Korea get up and do something! but seriously i treasure those days where I get to the house and I watch tv, eat, and sleep. Thursday was fun. We asked our teachers if we could go out for lunch instead of eating at in the cafetria. They said it was fine, so we went to the supermarket down the road. We bought chips that tasted just like lays, raymen, and cookies :) GREAT LUNCH! hahaha. but most of it ended up on my shirt! Hanna and Daphne asked how I get my clothes dirty and I said, "I eat!" hahahaha! anyways, after school ana and I went to the little corner store by our house. We decided just to buy gum, but the clerk guy was so nice. We spoke to korean to him. He was so impressed he gave us baked potatoes shaped as tiny little deformed men!! :D hahaha! amazing... Friday we really didn't do anything. Saturday, we had school :( I came home and fell asleep. Then Ana woke me up saying we were going to Gwangali Beach with the Jarrett and Lea. I was like Hell yes!! It seems like thats the kids we hang with at the beach. We got coffee again and hung out at the beach again. Then we took Lea to her house. We got really excited, because Hanna was coming that night! Sunday, I decided to sign up for some online classes :D now i can study in school and actually be ahead of the kids when i get back in America! Jordan you may want to think about doing it too! It would really help! That day we went to hang with Hanna. It was great seeing her again! We walked around. It was fun! Ana and I bought a puzzle to work on to be our little project to complete before we switched families. I thought it was a great idea! In the book store, we met a guy from New York. He used to be a Korean exchange student and was now in the University there. It was great speaking with him! We talked for liek a half an hour about Korea and America. It was refreshing talking to an American who wasn't one of the Rotary kids. Monday, we didn't really do anything. We did our puzzle. On Tuesday, we went to the tutor. The counselor called and said we were having a orientation right after! ugh! I hate those meetings! When we got there, we knew it wasn't going to be good! They pretty much bashed all of us. When they started talking to only Ana and I about our family we both started crying. They never want to hear our side of the story. It wasn't a very good day. Today, school was fun! Again, its bae bae do day so you give treats to all your friends and family. It was so much fun! After school, we went to the market to buy ama and apa treats. They appreciated it so much!! We had some beef for dinner! yummy! we talked with ama and apa for like an hour! It felt so good! Tomorro, NO SCHOOL!! :D cant wait!! TTYL!!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are talking out your problems, shows you are growing up. Very mature attitude. Keep the Lord in your life.

    Parkville UCC

    ReplyDelete