Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday November 2nd


Hi there! This last weekend was the probably the best!! :D So Saturday, I had school. That probably was the only thing that sucked. Then ama and apa took ana and I to the country side. It was the most gorgeous scenery I've ever seen! You should have been there!! Apa's friend lives in the valley between two mountains. It's also fall over here so the mountains are gorgeous, because the trees are all different colors. Ana and I tried to climb the mountain, but that really didn't work out too well. Apa tried to stop us and the mountain was at a very steep incline. It was fun trying though :) That night, apa made beef on the grill (Yummy!!) We bonded over food and talked with their close friends. It was so relaxing and a sigh of relief to be away from the big city. I always loved the country more than the city. After dinner, we went fishing. It was kind of interesting to watch, because they don't use a rod. It's kind of like a trap for the fishes. Ana tried to fish, but the water was way too cold for her.

The next morning we left about noon. I felt so bad, because I really didn't want to leave that house!! It reminded me of our Wisconsin house. After an hour drive, we arrived at the Ulnuma Buddist temple. It was also surronded by mountains and changing leaf colors. :D amazing!! I took some really good pics. Then we drove another two hours back into Busan. I was starving! We went to LOITERA!! (of course!) Then I called up Jarrett, Unyoung, and Lea to hang out. We decided to go to Gwanglia Beach. :) It was a little cold, but the best feeling is to sip coffee while sitting on the beach. It was so relaxing just to sit and chat with my friends not worrying about anything.


Today, was a pretty normal day. I got to skype my real parents for the first time. It was really nice to hear their voices again. :) After school, I was supposed to go to the doctor, but my throat felt a whole lot better than over the weekend. So I decided not to go. So my school is giving out swine flu vaccasins. So I get to get a shot!! yay (sarcasticly) Ana is out with her "mexican" friend and I'm here bonding with ama. :) so tomorrow all i know is tutor.. maybe something else will happen. i'll write next time. TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. Your voice sounded like heaven to me. I am going down to Amanda's the weekend of Thanksgiving, so we Skpe with Owen down there. I will have the Webcam by then.

    Love and Miss You, MOM

    ReplyDelete