Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friday October 30th

Hey everyone!! It's the day before Halloween!! It kind of sucks though, because Korea really doesn't do anything for Halloween. :( Anyways, let's start the blog off with Tuesday. So I went to the tutor as usual. And learned a lot that day suprisingly. :) Then, we headed home. Ama was the only one in the house, because apa had meetings all night. Jae called our house from Japan (host brother) It was so nice to talk to him again. I miss him a whole lot! T.T Then ama tried helping ana and I study Korean. It was kind of funny, cause I accidentally said f*** you to her in korean when I was trying to say i'm 16. :D She just laughed. Then Ama called Ana and I fat because we wanted to eat at 11 at night, but we didn't eat dinner. You should have seen Ana's face lol. She wasn't hungry after that. To top it all off, Ama then asked Ana if she made love to one of her friends. Awkward!! but hilarious! Wednesday, we went to school as normal. I didn't have class all day, though, because I forgot my clothes for acting class. I just stayed with our english teacher Alex (He's from El Paso, Texas). After school, Ana and I went to Nampodong. We ate at McD's then went shopping. I found a Wisconsin College sweatshirt. Of course i bought it! Then we got bored so we went home! Thursday, was a lot of fun! I had my regular classes, but after school we went to Nampodong again! :D We ate at pizza hut! They're pizza is a little bit different than ours. Then, we saw the movie Inglorious Bastards. (movies that come out in America take time to come to Korea) It was so good! I recommend it to everyone.... well every adult! It has a lot of violence. Then we had to literally run home cause ana and I were late for curfew. We didn't think the movie would take that long, but ama and apa understood. Today, we're going to the Korean lesson, but instead of studying we're going to get ice cream and meet little kids who are studying english :) I can't wait! Today, also Hanna is leaving for the USA. She is going to be there for about a week. She found out that Monday her boyfriend's brother commited suicide. She thinks of him like a brother too. She feels like she needs to be with her close friends and family right now. I agree with her. I hate my counselor and the Rotary here. I was talking to Hanna and she said she just called the counselor about leaving. She said the counselor freaked out and said she was a bad exchange student for leaving. Hanna said to her, "Someone died!" I am chewing the counselor out about the rules and how they treat us at the next Rotary meeting coming up next week. They need to hear my opinons!! Anyways, Hanna will be back (hopefully!) next saturday. please pray for Hanna and anyone who has to deal with Brady's death. Love you all!! TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. Just take it easy on voicing your opinions to loud. Be respectfully. They may not view everything the same as you do. It does not make their way wrong. Remember you are a guest in their country. Just like next year someone else will be. Don't ruin it for them.

    ReplyDelete