Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday October 26th











Hey American people!! :) This weekend was great for me! I'll start it with Wednesday night. So I called Hanna up to see where we were meeting and what time. Thank god too. I wouldn't had any clue what I was doing. It turns out, though, that they thought I wasn't going because I live too far away. I was like, it's a wednesday night with me not doing anything. Of course, I can manage an hour long subway ride. I don't mind. :) So when I get there I saw that Jarrett was there also (of course!) It's like the counselor is in love with him! Over the weekend she paid for him to go to Seoul for an ENGLISH convention! I was like for what!! LOL, but he's nice. The family we met seemed really nice. The boy got sick, though, so we couldn't really talk to him much :( but the 12 year old girl was hilarious! She was sarcastic and weird! Hanna said she really didn't like her, but I did! Jarrett said that she reminded him of a little Brittany (hahaha!) It was a great night with great food! Thursday, I don't know what to tell you. Um, I think the Rotary club here is stupid. They have the common rules that everyone in the world follows, but they make up some of there own. Like no cellphone! :o Ana said in Mexico it's mandatory for the kids to have cellphones! I'm just frustrated and confused on why it's a rule and everytime we ask they're like your bad exchange students just for wondering!! WHAT?!?! And I can go only on the computer for twice a week only for an hour! My hours almost up now :/ If they were like Brazil and Usa's rules I would love it even more here!! Anyways, on to Friday. It was a good day. Daphne came to my school that day. She wanted to see how my school runs differently from her school. People noticed her right away, because of her red hair :D It was relaxing that day not having to worry about my classes with her around. After school, we went to tutor like always. It was kind of quiet since Jarrett wasn't there. It was easier to learn Korean. Saturday, was amazing once again. :) We got up early for a Saturday and saw a movie with a couple of our friends from school. It only costs $4 for movies in the morning :D Then we shopped for like 4 hours!! I was so exhausted! but I bought a couple cute things. Afterwards, we went to the supermarket to buy some food for the night. We bought $130 worth of food!! Only for that night!! :o And do you know what?? We ate most of it!! hahaha. I had such a great time that night!! We didn't go to bed till like 1:00 am!! Sunday, I didn't wake up till 2:30 pm! It felt so good to sleep in! Hanna came with us that day to go shopping (again!) But after shopping, we went to a hip hop dance performance!! It was so cool! I wish I could dance like that!! :) It was even more cool cause Grace (our friend) knows everyone who danced on stage, so we got to meet a lot of them!! :D Today, wasn't really exciting school then home. Anyways, tell me how im doing <3>
Ps the guy in the first pick was a judge for the dance show. And the 2nd picture is ana and me and one of our friends in front of the Busan tower :D

No comments:

Post a Comment