Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wednesday October 22nd

Hey Guys. Sorry about my last post. When I wrote that I was in the middle of fighting with my host parents, but after I wrote it we had talk. I really needed that and wanted it. Now I think were getting along just fine. I even think better than before. :D Saturday, we went to this amazing firework festival!! Our parents spent a lot of money so we could get a hotel room that night looking towards the bridge. :) It was nice so we didn't have to be in the crowd. Last year my ama said there was over a million people who saw the fireworks :o That's insane!! That night I also slept on the floor for the first time being here. I don't like it! My back was killing me the next day!! Sunday, was so much fun. First, we went to the hotel's breakfast buffet. They had french fries there!! It was so good. I really stuffed my face with food! :) lol. Then, ana and I went to the hotel's sauna/spa. It was really relaxing! The other Rotary kids said they were nervous at first for the nakedness, but Ana and I didn't care. It was so amazing. Afterwards, we went to a movie. It was called District 9. I really liked it :) It's about aliens coming to Earth and we fenced them in and tried to live with them. I freaking loved it!! Afterwards, we went to eat. Then Ana, Kathy, Lea, Jarrett, and Unyoung went to Nampodong. :D We went shopping for a little bit then played pool. It was a great day! Monday was pretty boring. School is getting me nervous, though! About five kids in my class have swine flu and three other kids have just the regular flu. One other one has anmonia (I can't spell sorry!) The school isn't doing anything about either :/ The other Rotary kid's school have been closing down for a week or two to get it squared away but my school, I guess is stuborn. After school, Ana went shopping. Apa and Ama took me to this amazing korean restaurant!! (drool) That was basically it for the day :) Tuesday was a pretty good day. I slept for the first 4 classes, because we were in our classes doing nothing because of the swine flu. Then, Ana and I went to our tutors. I finally bought this cow pillow I wanted. You put it on your arm and rest your head on it while sleeping in class. I love it!! Then after tutor most of the kids went to QUIZNOS. I don't really like it. I miss subway! They don't have any of those here. :( Today is pretty simple. School is school. Tonight I should be going to dinner with Hana, Counselor, and the Chairman to meet up with Dennis Kim's friends who are visiting here in Busan. I just don't know the time or where to go :/ OH GEEZ!! But I'll manage. :) Nice chatting with you! anneyong ha seyo!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment