Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday January 1st, 2010!!!

Hi in Minnesota/Wisconsin!! Happy New Years!! I am now 19 in Korean years, because of the Korean New Year culture. So happy birthday to me!! :D Ok the last time I wrote was Christmas eve. So let's start with Christmas day. I really didn't do anything at all. I had bacon and toast for food that day. I watched movies off my labtop and I studied! (That's for you ma) My ma sent me my SAT prep books :) So I'll be ready to take it when I get back. I don't know though whether I should do it before school, in november, or just take it in the spring. I have to put in prospect of college applications too. STRESS! haha.
The next day was the Rotary kids Secret Santa celebration! :) It wasn't what we planned, though. Ayaka (girl i had for secret santa) couldn't come so I couldn't give her present till Tuesday. It turned out she had me too. Then, Jarrett didn't get my email on Facebook even though he was on the night before, so we waited for him. We ate at KFC then went to hang out at two coffee shops. That was about it.
Sunday, was a good day. I met up with Daphne and Hanna and we went to Jarrett's house. I finally saw Unyoung again after its been a month! :o It was fun. We skyped with Jarrett's family and ate Jarrett's food. :D Then, we went to the movies and saw Sherlock Holmes. That's a good movie.
Tuesday, I went to the tutor. One reason I like my new family is that their house is a 20 minute walk from the tutor. This was the day Ayaka and I exchanged our Secret Santa gifts. I gave her a wallet, watch, and some pins I bought for her blazer. She gave me cute winter gloves and some headphones I really needed. We both were happy with our gifts. After the tutor, we found a new pizza place. It was amazing!! (drool) And it was so much less expensive than Mr. Pizza. We got hooked. And guess what else? THEY HAD HOTDOGS!! :O so good!! hahaha.
Friday, some of the Rotary kids hung out for New Years Eve. I decided to get dressed up since it was New Years. Jarrett had just moved into his new house, so we got to meet his new older brother and his brother's friend. I swear his friend (Jae-o) likes me. Haha. So it was Jarrett, the 2 korean boys, Lea, Kathy, Ana, and me hanging out in Nampodong. We first ate at Ana's and my favorite pizza place. Mouth-watering. Then, we saw the movie Nine. HORRIBLE!! It had a horrible plot. I recommmend not seeing it whatsoever!! Anyways, afterwards we got our usual sticker pictures! They are like photobooth picutures like at the movie theater but you can make them into stickers and write stuff digatially on them! It's so much fun!! Then, we decided to go shopping in Nampodong <3 FYI MOM: I bought my winter jacket!! You better be happy! jk. :) We bought some coffee, then we headed home. Jae-o was so cute! He's like today is special for me, because I got to spend it with you! :D AW! But I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love. Don't get worried. Well, my life has been kinda boring so it might be awhile before I write a new post. TTYL!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany,
    I'm really enjoying reading about all your adventures. Can you believe how fast the time is going? Parkview UCC is keeping you in our prayers. Take care,
    Randy Edinger

    ReplyDelete