Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thursday December 24th!

안녕하서요!! What is up?! It is Xmas Eve here in Korea!! :D I think a lot has happened since Thursday!!! Friday, I had tutor like always!! But afterwards, Ana and I were hanging out watching tv when Ama and Apa came in. They said they got a phone call from the counselor. That's when I was like OH NO! What now?? But then they talked to me and said I was moving to another family this Sunday! :o 2 Days away!! I was shocked, excited, sad, and nervous all at the same time! That's exactly what I felt like before I came to Korea. I was really sad, though, that I was leaving Ana :( She will always be my sister!!
Saturday, I had another half day of school. It was pretty boring. School is school, but afterwards Ana and I went to Nampodong!! We had to finish our Christmas shopping! (Finally!) Then, we met up with Ama and Apa for dinner. We had pizza at our favorite place. MR. PIZZA!! Gosh, I wish America had Mr. Pizza!! So good!! Anyways, after that we just walked a little around Nampodong. They were having Xmas Singing Contest in the center of Nampodong. Our Apa had a couple of kids sing in it so we got to meet them. They seemed really nice. :) Afterwards, we had Japenese skiskabobs! The best I've had. The meat is really good and they put really great sides to go with it!! The sad part of the night was when my Ama started crying, because I said this was the last dinner we were going to have with each other as one family. It showed, though, how much I was apart of their family then.
Sunday, was the day I was moving. I got up at 8:30 am and started packing my stuff. Six hours later I was finally done! :o When I came here, I had 2 suitcases and my backpack. Plus also, my purse. When I left my first home I had 3 suitcases, 1 extra bag, backpack, and also my purse!! :o 7 bags!! How am I going to fit all that stuff into 2 suitcases and a carry on for America!! Anyways, we headed towards Namcheon (new home) about 4 o clock. I met my new family. They are really nice!! There's a mom and 2 daughters. One is 13 and they other is my age. I've been getting along with them really well!
Monday, was the first day I went to school from my new home. It's so much further away then where I first lived. I have to now leave at 6:45 am!! :o Before I had to leave about an hour later!! But this Wednesday was my last day for school until Winter break, so I told myself only 2 more days! School was normal. After school, we went to the Christmas in Busan Festival!! It was really fun! We went with Lea. First, we had the korean dinner they served us. It was alright. Then, the festival is where you walk around the college. You follow the Xmas lights like a path! We took a lot of picutres! It made Ana and I really pumped up for Xmas, even though we really weren't doing anything.
Wednesday, was the last day of school!! :D YES!! well, we go back to school the second week of February. We go to school that whole week, then we have our Spring Break for the next 2 weeks. So technically, we don't really go back to school till March!! :) Anyways, on wednesday all we did was clean out our lockers and desks, sat around a little bit, my teacher talked to the class, and finally the closing talk in the gym. After that we went to the new LOTTE mall thats in Nampodong!! It was huge!! We saw there a Charlie Brown anniversary thing! It was so cute!! After that, Jarrett invited Ana and I to go to his High school. His school was having a talent show thing. It was an all boys school. When Ana and I walked in, you'd think some alien walked in on them! Every single boy was staring at us!! :o We were a little nervous! hahaha. But I am never sending my kids to an all boys or all girls school. At one point in the show, a group of girls were dancing. The boys went nuts. I personally thought it was kind of pathethic, but that was just my opinon. Afterwards, we went to Jarrett's house to hang out just for a little bit. That was basically what happened since I talked last. Today, Jarrett, UNyoung, Lea, and Ana are coming over to hang out for Xmas eve. Probably going to eat pizza! Hhahaha. AGAIN!! ;) but I'll TTYL!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. You need a winter coat.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete