Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thursday December 3rd

Hey everyone! Hows it going?? The last time I wrote was Thanksgiving. That night, I called up a few of the Rotary kids and went out to dinner for thanksgiving. It made me really homesick though, because all we had was pizza. At least it was really great pizza :D That Saturday, the Rotary kids hung out at the Haundae mall. It's called Spuntz. We were planning on seeing a movie there, but when the lady asked us if we were students we said yes. She said oh are you college and the other kids were no were high school!! I was like what are doing?? it was a rated R film!! Then she's like oh you guys can't see it! Then the kids were confused and I was like wow, I clap for you guys! Great performance! :) We ate at Burger King afterwards. God, I've missed that place! Afterwards, we went shopping for a little bit. I wasn't really in the mood for shopping. Then, the kids wanted to go to the NINJA ASSAJIN movie, but it was already 6 pm. We live farther away then the other kids with the strictest family, so we went to a PC room. Sunday was the best!! First, we went to church. We haven't gone in a while so it felt good to see our friends from there. After that, we called a few friends from Rotary and school to hang out. It was the first time we hung out with the Rotary friends and school friends at once. :) It was fun! We went to the community spa! I love it there!! Now to set it straight. When we go nude, boys and girls are seperated!! (MOM!!) hahaha. Afterwards, we went to PIZZA BINGO. They have large pizzas for 5 bucks! Favorite place! Then, we went to the karokee! My friends from school (Grace and Bear) are amazing singers! i was so shocked!! :o Monday, I got a card from my sister Amanda. She sent a birthday card, a letter, pictures of my nephew Owen, and a drawing Owen drew for Thanksgiving. It brought tears to my eyes reading it! I miss them so much! Tuesday, was the tutor. Everything went normal. Afterwards, we went to Mr. Pizza. GREAT! Wednesday, was great! After school, ama and apa took us to Nampodong! <3 We ate at a really great pizza/pasta place. The ironic thing about it I ate a steak :) But its not as good as American steaks. Then, we went to a Japenese restaraunt for shiskabobs (spelling?) They were amazing!! (drooling) Then, they took us to get ice cream at McDonalds! Food Baby!! (inside joke with the Rotary kids!) I slept so good that night with that much food in me! When we got home, Mr. Jang (chairman) came by. I thought he would tell us our new families but no he just came by to talk. :( I got so excited!! Ama and Apa promised us they would take us to a theme park before we both move out!! :D I can't wait for that! I LOVE rollocoaters!! Today, is a slow day. But I don't have to go to school for a whole week, because the school is taking finals!! :D yay!! Monday, apa arranged a Busan tour for us while we're on our school break! YES!! My camera is working well so I'll put ana's pics on here for you to see!! TTYL!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment