Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday December 10th

Hi everyone!! This past week was really fun!! Friday was the first day of our week long break from school!! The kids had finals, so we could stay home! :D Friday, we went to the tutor as usual. Afterwards, though, we went to see New Moon (finally!) I was dying to see it after you guys had it out for 2 weeks already!! I love those movies so much!! The only bad thing about it was that I sat next to Jarrett and he complained the whole time how I was drooling over the guys. I was like, why did you come?? We all were like that!!
Saturday was so much fun!! It was probably my favorite day of the week!! First, we met up with our friend/teacher Alex. He teaches English at our school. He is from Texas. We went with him, his friend Nana, and a couple of his Korean friends. We ending up going to a basketball game. I was so excitied!! :D I love watching live basketball! There was actually a guy from UW-Madison playing for Busan!! <3 He was of course, my favorite!! Afterwards, we went to Chicken and Beer restaurant. It was so delicious!! It was nice getting to know Alex and his friends more! We got invited to meet his family in January when they come from Mexico. I'm a little nervous!!

After the dinner, we went to Daphne's going away party! She's not going back to Canada, she's moving in with her new family. She was really sad. She loves Japenese Food now. (she was living with a Japanese family) They had amazing food!! :o I was a little jealous, because she got to live with that!! Her family was sooo cute!! Especially the little sister, but I don't know if I could live with a little sister. I think sometimes, I would go nuts!! :) It was a great day that day!

The next day, Jarrett invited us to go moutain climbing. I was getting really excited. The only problem with that day was that it was really cold!! I looked so horrible, but nobody really cared how they looked!! It was early, and cold! :D LOLZ. We first went to the Buddist temple, then started hiking. It was easier than I thought. We then, stopped at a place called Jangsan Village. There was a bunch of cute puppies!! My favorite is the picture down below! <3 I named him Charlie!! Then, we had noodle soup for lunch. While we were eating, Ana and I realized we totally forgot to call AMa and Apa and ask about going out! :o They were out the night before and didn't come home so we mistakenly forgot! We felt so bad!! Anyways, afterwards we went down the mountain and went to Hanna's home. We met her mother and hung out in her room for a while. Then, we got in a taxi and headed towards Home Plus. LOVE THAT PLACE! They have micorwave popcorn!! Ana and I could never find it!!


Wednesday was our last no school day! :( But we didn't waste it. We went to Nampodong!! :D Daphne, Lea, Ana, and me finally saw the movie NINJA ASSAJIN!! Amazing! There was so much blood and the singer Rain played as the main character! Gorgeous!! I really recommend the movie!! Then, we went shopping. I just started my shopping for secret santa. The Rotary Kids decided to do it! I'm really excited. So I just started making a list of what I WANT to buy. I came up with 13!! :o Hopefully, I'll be able to buy all of them by the time I leave!! Today, was a pretty good day. The girls gave me a Korean makeover!! haha. It was funny! The only bad part of the day was when I got a stomachache, I went to the nurse, to lay down and the door was locked! :P That helped! But tomorrow, we're planning on going to a musical!! CAn't wait and this weekend is going to be booked with stuff! :) TTYL!!

2 comments: