Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wednesday December 16th

HI guys! Right now, I am in school! Yay! Hahaha!! Not really. :) Last Friday, Hanna's ama decided to invite the kids to see a musicial performance after our tutor! It was really great! It was the Korean movie version of Mammia Mia! I never saw the english version either, but it was so funny and it was really good. The only issue I had was that the main character had the worst voice out of everyone! :o You would think they could put the best singer, but I don't think that matters to them. Anyways, I saw a lot of my friends from school there, since it involved acting and singing. It was good to see them outside of school and introduce them to my foreign friends.
The next day, we had orientation :( It was so boring like all the rest! But afterwards, we met up with Jarrett's friends from his school. :) They were so nice!! I think I scared them though! I yelled at them 사랑해!! (I love you!) and hugged them! embarrassing... :D Then, the counselor called us saying we needed to be home by 10 pm, but we already bought our tickets :$ oh well...
Sunday, was really fun! Ana and I met up with Daphne to go to my first animae convention! There were so many people in costumes and I bought I lot of cute pins and keychains there! It was so much fun!! Afterwards, we decided to go home really early.
Tuesday, we had tutor, but instead I talked with my counselor Miss Ahn. It was so boring talking to her. I can't trust her. You don't know if she is telling the truth or stretching it. It's so frustrating, just having a conversation with her!!
Today, was a good day in school. I forgot my acting clothes, but in class we only played a game. It was where there's two "bad" guys who wink at the good guys. If you get winked at, you die. I got to be "bad!" I was the winner!! I was so pro. LOLZ! The other classes I got to help out with the English teacher. So we danced the Cha Cha slide all day. Great day! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment