Friday, September 18, 2009

Saturday September 19th



Wednesday was a pretty boring day. I went to school. I accidently slept in Math class :( Then for acting class I was an abusive mother who slapped her baby. That was interesting. After school, I went home and slept for a few hours. Afterwards, we headed towards the gym. The next day, the school said they were taking a test kind of like the SATs. They said we weren't going to take it, so I asked if we could stay home then. The teacher said no we had to read or just sit there. So the next day, we come to school. The teacher wanted ana and me to talk to alex. (our english teacher from Texas) So we got to know him better. We talked for about an hour with him. I like him, he seems really cool. About an hour later, my teacher comes in and says ana and me can go home! :) We had no reason to be there he says. So instead of going home, we went shopping at our favorite place (Nampodong!) We were going to buy jewlery at our favorite little shop, but it was closed till 2. So we went to the new Ashton Kutcher movie. It was good, but it was the dirtiest movie I've ever seen. I guess if you're a foreigner they don't check your age for anything. After it was about 230. We headed towards the shop again, but still it was closed! So we just went home. Then to the gym again. Friday, we only went to school for about a half a day. Then we went to our laungage class. It was fun being there, I love Tuesdays and Fridays now. Afterwads, we went to get a bite to eat at this little pizza shop with only ana, Jarret, Lea, and me. It was hard picking out the pizza cause Jarret can't eat pork. (religion) But finally we got the rib pizza. It was so good. The pizza place didn't have tables to eat at so we had to run across the road and eat on benches. :) CITY LIFE! Then ana and me headed home. We had a meeting with the chairman of the Korea Rotary. He was talking about ana moving in with my family today. We really didn't want it, because we wanted to be away from each other sometimes. And have our own families. But he insisted. So today, ana and me are planning to move her in, shopping, and then to the beach again. :) Tomorrow maybe karokee bar and dinner with the inbound students :) I can't wait! I'll blog later about it. The pics were after our language lesson. Jarret is so tall!!

2 comments:

  1. lol you always seem to get the perfect parts in acting class lol!! and i thought that ana was your host sister? (i'm so confused!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now she is but at first we just lived really close to each other.

    ReplyDelete