Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday September 23rd






Hey everyone! Saturday, ana and me went to Nampodong! (of course!) We love going there!! :) She got her lip ring! I thought it looked really cute! Afterwards, we had dinner at our favorite fast food place. LOITTERA!! It's so much better than McDonald's. Then we went back to Hyuandi Beach. It was gorgeous out. I could have stayed there all night ;) Then, I spent some quality time with my family. Sunday was the best day of the week! In the morning, Ana and me headed over to the church. They were having a celebration. They told us to bring some of our friends. It was so much fun to watch :) (The video is up top of only one of the performances. Then we relaxed at home for a little bit. Afterwards, was the best part of the day. We were going to hang out with our Rotary friends. (Jarret, Lea, Ayaka, Daphne, and Kathy. Hannah couldn't make it) Jarrett put pressure on me to be the navigator. OH BOY!! But luckly i found the steak place alright. We thought it was going to be really cheap. The food was great and the atomsphere was really comfortable to hang out in. When the bill came, my eyes almost popped out of my head!! It was for 184,000!!! So being the leader for that night. I went to talk to the manager. Turns out they charged us for nine people instead of 7!! They were trying to rip off the foreigners!! Turns out, they're scared of angry americans! lol. Then we headed over to the karokee place. I thought it would be like a bar with a whole bunch of people, but instead it's only a room with a tv and disco lights to hang out with your friends. I liked that idea of karokee a lot more. We had a lot of fun! The person who shocked me the most was Jarret!! I'll post the video up above. Then we headed home. I was so tired by the end. Monday was such a rollocoaster day!! You see Saturday Ana moved into my house, because her family was going to Seoul for a few weeks for a wedding. So the chairman wanted me to help her move instead of going to school on Saturday. I called my teacher and he said I should come to school. I said No, I got permission from my Rotary. They said not to come. WEll turns out i offended him. So MOnday, he was mad so I was trying to tell my side but he wouldn't listen. So being offended I started getting pist! Then he said I was a bad student for breaking the rules, even though I got permission to get out of school. That made me cry. He lost all my respect! Anyways, afterwards was fine because he felt really bad. So he lent me his computer to use the internet during class :) And every Monday he lets me teach English during the last period. That was a lot of fun. After school, Ana and me had the most painful workout!! My whole body was screaming!! lol. Tuesday was a very good day! In the morning, I had english with Alex (from Texas). He showed clips on Youtube of the Simpsons. It just reminded me of the US. That was really fun. The next class is Chinese. I'm getting really into that. Lao-shi Hao!! I would say I'm pretty good at it for the teacher being Korean. Afterwards, was Filming class. That was kind of boring. I just slept. Everybody was just on the computers. I had the same class agian, so I just went on the computer. Then Ana and me headed towards the tutor. It turns out that instead of class, we were going to the beach! :o Awesome! I thought it was a sand beach, but instead it was rocks! So i was wearing the wrong shoes (sandals!) Very painful!! It was fun, though. Jarrett reminds me a lot of Alex back home. lol Only better. We all feel like family. When I got home I fell asleep right away. That beach wore me out! That night I played games on Skype with Jarrett. He always beat me, but finally we played Battleship and I whooped his butt!! Holla! Today was pretty boring. Math in the first hour and then acting all day :( Now I go to the gym. So i'll post something new soon!! BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment