Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday September 3rd


The last time i posted was saturday night. Sunday morning I headed out to church about 9 am. Maria and I met right at the church. This time church was only the children service then some kind of test. I didn't know what was going on. My friend (bass player in band) couldn't really explain what was going on either. (I won't even try to spell his name!!) Afterwards we went to the cyber place for about an hour then headed back home. Then I did something I thought I never would do. I went shopping with Maria and Ama for ballet stuff. We bought the shoes and pants for my class. There was so many options to choose from!! I didn't even know where to begin! On Monday school was pretty tiring and boring. There was just lectures all day, but afterwards we went to the gym to register. We were too late, though. DARN! Tuesday was ballet day! :( But it wasn't nearly as bad as last weeks! I just didn't take myself seriously and laughed. That got people to like me. That night we finally registered for the gym! It's only $33 per month. I thought that was pretty good. We also met our trainer. We get him for free just for registering! Boo ya! Wednesday was the best day of the week!! First, we had math. I couldn't help but almost fall asleep! It's so hard to stay awake in Math in Minnesota and now I'm listening to a Korean teacher speak about algerbra! Then for six classes i had acting! The first class I slept through. The teacher wasn't even there. The second class was the best. We did a game as an exercise. The loser who was left standing had to dance in front of the class. I had to dance four times! Just ask my sister how badly I suck at dancing! But they are all really nice! Then we did an acting scene. Since I can't speak much of Korean, i was the bus driver and a classmate. I got to swear in English and talk college English level to a bunch of Beginners. :) The day was great. Then Maria and I went to the gym! I really like our trainer. I swear he wants us ripped. He wants us to do 2 hrs worth of stuff to do then also do ab workout class :) we asked about dance class but he said no. That night was the first night I got frustrated with my new family. Maria and I wanted to go to the gym in the morning about 6 am. We thought it would really wake us up and energize us, but my parents had to call the chairman just to see if its ok. I'm their daughter! so they said no. then i ask about the next day's afternoon and going to tae kwon do then the gym. They wanted me to come all the way back home and eat dinner and then walk all the way back to the gym. :o Then the chairman called saying it was alright then my ama doesn't tell me until 5 min i was suppossed to be their that morning! She thought i was already to go in my pjs! So we worked out for about a half an hour this morning! It felt amazing! Then we headed towards school. As the day was going on i got sooooo sore! (especially in my back) Then we had physical training class. It was fun. I got paired up with the cutest guy in the class, but he had to crack my back. (Huge no, no on my end!) Then he had to mesage my neck!! (EVEN BIGGER NO NO!! ) But that class was fun. The rest of the day seemed endless. A lot of lectures here and there. Then afterschool we headed towards tae kwon do for the first time! The little kids were so cute!! The trainer reminded me sort of my sister's ex Andrew. (kinda look like him too) It was fun but it really whoops your butt the first time! I got my outfit and my white belt. I'll take pics! Then we got a bite to eat at this amazing little pizza joint down main street. Then off to the gym! A lot of ab stuff tonight. I'm still not used to people just being so comfortable being naked! I mean I do it too, but there just for the world to see! Even the boys change in the classroom (Awkward, at first!) So Maria and I are making a schedule on the gym in the morning, tae kwon do, then gym at night. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment