Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday September 13th








Hey everyone! It is 9 pm on Sunday night. On Friday it was pretty simple day. I went to school for the day. I got to leave school early :) That's always good. I headed over to my korean lessons for the day. Maria and I weren't late this time. We didn't get lost! lol. We learned a lot and got to practice speaking and writing. (A lot of home work though....) Afterwards, I was too tired to go to the gym. I went to bed at 8 pm that night. :) That Saturday we had great plans to see a movie with the rotary friends and get something to eat. Then go to Hyundai Beach. In the morning I went to the gym with Maria. Her favorite trainer was there. We have our personal favorites. Hers is a meat head. Mine is natural looking and skinner. Afterwards, we headed towards Lotte for the movie. We never really decided on where to go. We said the movie theater, but people were someplace else :(, so Maria and I went to eat. We never found them. Turns out, everyone found eachother but us. Maria and I had fun, though. We went to see My Sister's Keeper. It was really good. I cried, of course. (blush) Afterwards, it was too late to go to the beach so instead we went shopping in Nampodong. Ana got another earring. I'm planning something special in the next couple weeks :) Sunday, I was a little late to church. Then we had smoothies in there. They have a cafe in the church! Afterwards, we headed towards the beach! It was really fun, but I couldn't find my top bathing suit :( I wonder if I forgot it in America. We stayed there most of the day. Maria met creepers! They had to be at least 35. YUCK!! Anyways, I can't wait for tomorrow! We have our korean party! And like I promised I will take lots of pics! Good night or 안 녕 히 주 무 서 요. :) (The first two pics were from sun. and the last 2 were from sat at the nation's largest Department store)

No comments:

Post a Comment