Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday September 10th






Hello everyone! Let's start this off. Wednesday i thought was going to be pretty boring, but I had acting class again. I was a husband yelling at my wife in English. And at the end, of course, they had me scream, "Shut up!" That's their favortie English phrase :) On one of the class breaks about six of my friends did this dance to a huge song here in Korea. I wish I got a video of it, but I didn't have my camera with me. I'll try to later. After school, I was exhausted. I wanted to sleep! I'm kind of getting frustrated with Tae Kwon Do. We have it every single day! I mean I'm trying to like it and appreciate it, but it's making me cranky all the time and sleepy. :( I would rather take something like Korean cooking class or piano lessons would be cool. The say its a rule, but I'm going to talk to my counselor. I don't want to hate my stay here, because I have to Tae Kwon Do. Anyways, my mother woke me up and asked if Anna and me would like to go out to eat. Of course I said yes. First, we went to Loiters. It's a lot better version of Mcdonalds. Then we drove a ways to Wondongso. (probably spelled that wrong!) There's a gorgeous beach and beautiful bridge there. Then they decided we could have spagheti!! I missed it so much! They also bought us really good home-made ice cream. Anna and I were really grateful! Oh i forgot! On the ride over, I had my fingers out the window. Then my father closed the windows on my fingers!! I kept yelling, "WINDOWS DOWN!" I yelled that five times. Finally, my father put the window down. lol. Now under the skin there's a huge bump that hurts. I'm kind of worried about it. So word of advice....Don't get your fingers stuck in a korean car window! Anyways, today was uneventful. I arrived to school a little bit late. It was the bus, I swear! :) My teacher gave me a couple books to read. I'm on my fourth book for the past three weeks! I need more! I got a piggy back ride in Tumbling Class today. That was fun! Now I'm going to the gym in about an hour! :) Got to lose those kilograms! Tomorrow laungage class and Sat. planning on hanging with friends. Should be a good weekend. :) TTYL everyone. (The pics are only some from Wednesday night.)

1 comment:

  1. You probably just bruised your fingers. Put ice on them if they hurt to move them.

    ReplyDelete