Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday September 15th

These last two days have been amazing :) The only problem was that Sunday night I couldn't sleep. I was, for some reason, really nervous about the korean party Monday night. So I got up early to go to the gym. It was fine, but this random lady was teaching me how to use the machine and then she pinched my fat :( I wanted to say to her that she was rude and to get away from me, but of course they don't understand me yet. School was pretty good that day too. I got out of class to talk to my teacher for an hour and a half then after lunch I talked to the English teacher for another hour. Then we saw a presentation in the gym, so hardly any classes that day. We left school early about 330. I headed over to my apartment to get myself beautiful. I didn't know it would take so long! lol. We headed towards the reception about 6pm. The traffic was horrible!! It felt like we weren't moving at all!! We were kind of late because of it. I thought it was going to be kind of boring. There were lots of speeches at first, but after the speeches were over and we got to eat, it was fun. All the rotary people sat together and chatted. I met an old friend who was an inbound student in America last year. It was good to see her again. We're planning on running sometime together by the Hyundai Beach :) It was a great night. After we were all done eating, we headed upstairs. There was a garden in the building! I didn't notice till it started raining that we were on the roof. It just looked like the ceiling. :o But many said I looked beautiful that night. By the time I got back home, I was exhausted. I didn't even remember going to bed. The next day, it was pretty normal school day. We had film class. I was in the movie. (Upcoming actress!) After lunch, my ama picked ana and me at school. I had to head towards the bank to get my money out. When we got there it frustrated me! First, we went to the normal front desk, but they told us we needed to go upstairs towards the foreign transactions. Then they said we couldn't transport my money in another account for some reason. So they sent us down to the ATM's machine. It took us like 10 min. to figure out I had a different max. limit each day then Korea's. I only can take out 300 instead of 1000. So each day i have to carry around $300 in my wallet cause the people couldn't transfer my money, unless that's what my ama said. :( So now I know im going to lose track of my money. Then I'll be pissed at my ama cause she didn't understand what I was saying about my card. Anyways, afterwards the language class was a blast. Of course, we learned a lot and goofed off also. The tutor made spicy ramen and jarret told me his whole life family history in 20 min. lol. Jarret then played the harmonica and him and me squared dance! :) That was fun. We took great pics afterwards. I can't wait to see what's next for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment